Sunday, April 4, 2010

easter, easter.

last night was awesome. my best friend came up with the idea to play kick ball, so her, myself and a bunch of our guys friends went to a park and played in the parking lot. it was tons of fun, i felt like i was in middle school again. after kick ball, i came home and while trying to fall asleep i get a text from the most random person ever, and it simply made my night. i haven't talked to him in a long time. last night i went to sleep smiling, and that hasn't happened in a very long time. so it was definitely a night i needed.

today i am going to my sisters for easter and then after wards my sister, my sisters sister-in-law(which is also my really close friend since middle school) and myself are going to see the last song!! i am excited, even though i heard it sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment